It is a little late for this months wishlist, but here we go anyway.
- Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Eye Cream: I found out a while ago that for women, our skin starts degenerating at about 20 years of age. Because of that, last year, I started looking more into anti-aging products. However, the eye cream that Im currently using is anti-puff. I really want something that starts reducing wrinkles now before they actually start showing up.
- Pantene Expert Collection AgeDefy Advanced Thickening Treatment: This product caught my interest because Ive never come across hair products that are anti-aging. I definitely need to try it, especially with my newfound anti-aging obsession.
- CoverGirl LashBlast Clump Crusher Mascara: So, I always have trouble putting on mascara on my right eye because it clumps very easily for some reason. I want to try out this product to see if it lives up to its name.
- Face to Face Super Matte Anti Shine: My face gets oily and shiny very easily so I want something that will prevent that. This product apparently helps keep face looking matte all day long. And you can pick which spots you want to mattify.
- Jan Marini Age Intervention Face Primer: I have yet to find a face primer that I like. Im currently using an ELF one that I dont really like. The review will be in the ELF haul coming up. And this face primer has (Yup, you guessed it) anti-aging properties, LOL.
That is all for my wishlist this month. Looking back at my January wishlist, I realized that I never got around to trying those products. Lets hope that doesnt say the same for this month.
Do you have a February 2013 wishlist? Put your link in the Comments section and I'll check it out!
Have you tried any of the products in my wishlist? Tell me what you think!