I recently bought some items from Sasa and Watsons in Malaysia. Sasa is a retailer of beauty products, and Watsons is a drugstore.
These are the things that I bought:
- Sasatinnie Aloe and Olive Deep Moist Silky Mask - This is a moisturizing sheet mask. I have tried almost all the sheet masks from Sasa, and this is still my favorite. You can read my reviews of other Sasatinnie masks here and here.
- Vaseline Total Moisture Nourishing Body Lotion - This is a moisturizing body lotion. I received free samples when I bought tickets to Ted 2 (I don't know why) and instantly fell in love with it, so I bought the full size.
- Vaseline Healthy White Insta Fair Body Lotion - This is a whitening body lotion. It came free with my purchase of the Total Moisture lotion.
- Watsons Electric Power Toothbrush - This is pretty self-explanatory.
- Skinlite Green Tea Makeup Cleansing Tissues - This is a makeup remover wipe. These come in Green Tea, Cucumber, Aloe Vera, and Orange. I've previously tried Cucumber and Aloe Vera, and I can't seem to find the Orange version anywhere.
- Skinlite Rejuvenating Orange Pads - This is a rejuvenating eye mask.
- Skinlite Cooling Cucumber Pads - This is a cooling eye mask. I've tried these before. They're eye masks that look like cucumber slices, and they're super refreshing, perfect for a DIY spa night.
- Sasatinnie Rose Hip Oil Tightening and Rejuvenating Silky Mask - This is a rejuvenating sheet mask.
- Sasatinnie Pomegranate and Collagen Lifting Silky Mask - This is a lifting sheet mask.
Whenever I'm in Malaysia, I have to go to Sasa and Watsons to get my hands on these amazing products. The majority of these are repurchases. I love them, but they're really difficult to find (or they're super costly to buy) in the US.
What are your thoughts on Asian beauty products?