I am back with another Drugstore.com haul, and before you raise a skeptical eyebrow at my suspiciously regular purchases from this website, no, I am not sponsored by Drugstore.com. I just genuinely enjoy the higher convenience and lower prices. I do not have a car, so running around to pick up essentials can be quite a hassle. Drugstore.com provides free three-day shipping for orders above $35, and since my monthly essentials exceed that threshold anyway, I have no reason not to buy them online. There are other perks on top of that, but this is starting to sound like a plug, so you can check out the website if you so choose.
Here is what I purchased this month:
1. Revlon Aquamarine Body Lotion with Aloe, $1 (14.8 fl oz) at Walgreens.com
2. Phisoderm Anti-Blemish Body Wash, $5.79 (10 fl oz) at Drugstore.com
Summer is coming, so it is time to rid myself of (and prevent) body acne. My skin is still really dry from the cold Winter months, so I will only be using this on my chest and back areas.
3. Jergens Extra Moisturizing Hand Wash, $1.49 (7.5 fl oz) at Walgreens.com
Likewise, the skin on my hands is in terrible condition, but I hate putting body lotion or even hand cream on my hands, so this is my compromise.
4. Aussie Hair Insurance Heat Protecting Hair Shine Spray, $2.97 (8.5 fl oz) at Walmart.com
5. Natrol MSM and Glucosamine Double Strength Tablets, $13.29 (90 tablets) at CVS.com
6. Natrol Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgels, $11.99 (150 softgels) at The Vitamin Shoppe
I am getting old and feel my body slowly giving up on me, so I have started taking supplements. The MSM and glucosamine tablets are for joint health and the fish oil softgels are for heart health.
7. Yogi Tea Green Tea Kombucha, $3.99 (16 bags) at Drugstore.com
I have previously tried a couple of teas from Yogi Tea. The Detox one worked really well, but the Skin Detox one, not so much. This Kombucha one is to help balance out my digestive system, which hates me.
Have you tried any of these products?